Friday, January 1, 2010

A new decade!

I started my new year/new decade shift in physical culture training a bit early, sure.

But it's the first day of the decade, the year, and the first official day of my 2010 goals.

Breaking down the simplest ones fast:

max set of 12 pullups
12 minute 1.5 run time
handstand pushups
one arm pushups
pistols
hanging leg raises

I'm on my way!



Today was an good example of a rought training day- not ebcause I trained extra hard but because I logged about 1/3 of what I did and did maybe 75% of what I do on a Friday. Maybe being in a hot tub at 03:00 had something to do with it!

But the lesson is there- record SOMETHING, do SOMETHING, even if you know that for one reason or another you just aren't physically going to manage a full day.

No comments:

Post a Comment